Wwhat Should I Do When Spoting Start In Early Pregnancy Please Help With Me And My /boyfriend?

Please help with me and my /boyfriend? - wwhat should i do when spoting start in early pregnancy

Me and my boyfriend have been made since August and we were out 2 years ago, but I cheated and left me and the girl as the other 13 times and was good when we return to the membership and genarl im just latley mioody in my life sux house and when I go to yell at and it will only upset and takes it and if I ppersonnally to one of his many doubts and questions Anyo HES jellous My best answer friend (whos a man and we see that 5 minutes a day at school) and that means in gunna make sure not to cheat or bla bla bla, but I have to help your claims scrwed an idea

2 comments:

Ben said...

Probably still the case. Therefore HES worried about you cheating. Perhaps you should cry. deceived and u 13 times!? ... not a good sign. Let It All Out, she knows exactly how you feel. Bottle It Up, which is bad in the long run. Questions, if u are offended by their answers, it is your fault. asked. Remember, the truth hurts. I say that if you cheat or not to take off again u back. I can not certainly much better than a common cheat.

Oh Snap said...

I do not think that I go back with him ... He has done a lot for you ... I think it is time to .. move

and use this life experience as a lesson ..
if you want it wouldnt be the case

Can best friends?

Post a Comment